I am a Canadian geologist who is currently pursuing a Master's degree in civil engineering. I am based in Calgary, Alberta and love living so close to the Rocky Mountains. They are very photogenic and the geology is spectacular. The natural world fascinates me and I love sharing my knowledge with others.
Somethings that have happened lately:
- Presented at Cold Covers Practice 2014
- Abstracts accepted to two conferences
- Photographed the Northern Lights
- Presented at a grad conference in Saskatoon
- New printings of my Canadian Rockies book